I'm always eager to learn new things. My main interests are mathematics, app and game programming, and music.
I studied mathematics because I always loved its problem-solving challenges and elegance in the solutions. I then fell in love with probability and statistics.
My bachelor's thesis, MCTS e videogiochi: un'applicazione per le Gare Pokémon Live, was an amusing and almost reckless adventure, but in the end the results were very interesting and promising. Furthermore, I succeeded in combining Pokémon with mathematics, and I'm quite proud of that.
My Master's Degree thesis, Computer-Assisted Evaluation of Story-Driven Interactive Storytelling Systems, was my latest effort in which I managed to weave together storytelling and machine learning. I wanted to get as close as possible to the field of videogames, and working on creating a clustering of interactive stories through tension curves was quite a good topic nonetheless.
I also implemented the Coupling from the past algorithm for image restoration in R.
I'm always looking for something new to learn, so here are the certificates I earned after following online and offline courses:
- Applied Bayesian Statistics School — Bayes, Big Data, and the Internet (September 2, 2016)
- Android Basics Nanodegree by Google (July 26, 2017)
- The Complete React Native + Hooks Course (May 31, 2020)
- Discovering Personality with Jordan B. Peterson (December 10, 2020)
- Complete C# Unity Game Development 2D Online Course (April 12, 2021)
- Unity RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate C# Coding (June 28, 2021)